Mold Removal Service in Sunset, Florida
Most people assume that mold can only be the result of water damage from flooding or storms. However, it can stem from minor problems like poor ventilation and prolonged periods of high humidity.
If you have mold in your Sunset, FL home or business, you should fix it as soon as you notice the problem. Otherwise, you will have to deal with health risks and may start to develop upper respiratory tract problems or even mold poisoning.
The best thing you can do is call at (800)-749-6238 and schedule a mold inspection. We offer free estimates for mold removal and repair in Sunset, Florida! Let us help you get rid of mold and keep it from coming back.
CLEAN AND DRY | DESINFECT | PREVENT
Mold Removal in Sunset
- Mold is everywhere, either as conidia (spores) or as mycelia.
- Mold removal will be fruitless if water damage is still present.
- The spores are microscopic and very resilient; think of it as mold seeds.
- The mycelia is the vegetative form of the fungus (mold); think of it as a very small plant.
- Mold growths from a spore into a micellium (singular of mycelia) and it multiplies into a large amount of mycelia cells. This process occur for each of the millions of spores in contact with water; and then Mold becomes visible to the naked eye.
- Mycelia can produce more spores that will germinate into more Mold.
- Mold mycelia and the spores has to be removed. The spores are invisible to the eye.
- The vegetative form of mold can ve removed using physical and chemical methods.
- Once the area is clean to the eye and dry, the spores or conidia has to be eliminated from the air using HEPA filtration.
We Can Help
- We inspect your location for any visible indication of mold growth.
- We can identify the mold and provide you with a full report, however this will be for informational purposes only, as any growing mold is a threat that must be eliminated.
- We use advanced technology to kill the fungus, clean the afected area and dispose of the contaminants.
- THe methods we use may include Dry Ice Blasting, Photo Catalytic Oxidation, HEPA filtration, etc.
- Validation of Mold removal from surface and air.
- We can provide a yearly service contract that includes monitoring and remediation if a contamination arises, guaranting a "Mold Free" location.
Infant pulmonary hemorrhage
"From 1993 to 1998, a total of 37 cases of Infant pulmonary hemorrhage (IPH) were found in the Cleveland area. Twelve of these infants died. Another 138 cases have been reported to the CDC from all over the country in that same period. In June 1998 the American Academy of Pediatrics(AAP) published an article warning that infants under 1 year of age should not be exposed to chronically mold contaminated in door environments....Our primary recommendation was that the cause of water entry, the leak in the roof, should be repaired. We also suggested that visible mold and mold contaminated items should be disinfected and/or removed".
Infant pulmonary hemorrhage in a suburban home with water damage and mold.
Susan M. Flappan, Jay Portnoy, Patricia Jones, and Charles Barnes. Department of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri, USA.